August 4, 2011

Miyagishima Reunion in Solvang, CA

July 31 - August 2

Every three years we get to have a Miyagishima family reunion. It's fun because so much can change in three years, and because we always have the reunion at different locations. This year we got to travel to Solvang, California. It's a crazy little place. We started out in normal LA, then a few hours later we were in the Dutch city of Solvang. It felt like we had traveled through time. Luckily, the hotel was very modern. If you ever go to Solvang stay at Hotel Corque!!! It's fantastic!

Grandpa and Bryn were hanging out in our wonderful hotel room.

I just have to say, my Auntie Kris looks amazing! (She's 82.)


I didn't take very many pictures.... It looks like I missed Paul completely. :(
I'll post more pics once I steal some from Beth and Dave.