January 20, 2009

Maiki Went Skiing!!!

Yesterday was one of my favorite days ever. (It would've been perfect if Beth and my dad were there too.) Even though it's January we had an awesome day of spring skiing.

Chris and Dave brought Maiki up in the afternoon and she sledded w/Josh, skied down the hill, and spent a ton of time being hauled around the mountain in her baby backpack. I thought she'd like skiing on her own more, but she REALLY hated the boots. I was scared to death to take her on the chairlift, but she was very still and loved watching all the "awesome people" go down the hill.
"I don't want to ski! Hold me!"
Sledding on Uncle Josh's snowboard
Chris, Maiki, and Annie (just before trying the rope tow)
Uncle Slone, Annie w/Maiki, and Grandma Sherrie
Maiki cruising down the hill w/mom