January 9, 2009

December Events

-While hanging w/Grandma Sherrie Maiki amazed us once again. She got the poinsettia dish and a Clementine, sat down and peeled the orange ALL BY HERSELF! To top it off she very carefully put EVERY piece of the peel in the bowl, and then she threw it in the trash.

-Maiki went sledding w/the neighbors and tried out her sweet, new snowsuit. Thanks Uncle Dave and Aunt Beth!!!

-The girls got together and surprised Heidi w/a birthday lunch at Happy Sumo!

-Chris finally won the Christmas tree battle and got to pick out a REALLY tall, skinny tree. He was pretty mad when I told him it was my favorite too. I had no idea I even liked that kind of tree. (The picture doesn’t do it justice.)

-Maiki has enjoyed unwrapping a lot of presents. Eventually, I got lazy and just taped the parts she ripped off.