March 4, 2011

Bryn's 4th Week

This week feels like the beginning of the end. I have to go back to work on March 28th! I wish I could stay home with Bryn for a few more weeks, but my maternity leave is unpaid. :(

Maiki built her very first snowman! I was shocked when Chris postponed working on the basement to go outside and play in the snow. Once finished she decided it was a snowqueen and not a snowman.

We went to my favorite place-Red Orchid, and we got pedicures from Angelina. She is amazing! I hope Maiki doesn't expect pedicures all the time...

ON MARCH 1ST BRYN ROLLED OVER!!!
I didn't get a picture of it, but she had three witnesses. Bryn has always been a strong baby. She could lift her head the day she was born. I'm excited to watch her do new things, but I'm secretly hoping she won't develop too fast. I want to be able to enjoy having a cute little baby for awhile.

We spent Tuesday and Thursday hanging out with friends. It's nice that most of my friends have kids (and free time for lots of playdates).

Krissy, Mikade, & Hailey, and Ashlee, Eli, & Oliver met us at Boondocks for a few hours of fun. The picture of Ashlee holding the babies was special because Hailey and Eli are only days apart.

Thursday was a very crazy day. We got haircuts in the morning, went shopping with Heidi and Truman, met the entire crew (Beth took a cute picture that I plan on stealing) for a crowded (and chaotic) lunch at Bun Basket, and then hung out at Ashlee's house. Ashlee's house has an awesome yard that even has horses next door.



I can't believe how quickly newborns grow. Oliver is 5 months old and over a head taller than Bryn.