March 25, 2011

Bryn's 7th Week

Bryn's 7th week started with an extra visit to the doctor's office. Her tongue has been white for quite sometime, so we took her in and found out she has Thrush. While at the doctor's office Bryn was weighed and she's now 9 pounds 2 ounces. She has gained 34% of her body weight. It seems like in just a few days she's outgrown her diapers and all of her newborn clothes; it's nice to have a kid that's growing at a normal rate. :)
Legacy Visitors:

We had a few more visitors this week. Chris Carter and Lyndi Brooks (teachers at LJH) stopped by to meet little Bryn. Beemer loved Carter. She let him hold her for over an hour. Maiki was putting on a show and very confused that Carter had the same name as her dad. Lyndi and Kort had a great time hanging out. Maiki loves little Kort and plays with him all the time at daycare.

Drama, drama, drama...


Little Bryn is growing like a weed. Her cute little butt no longer has fat rolls and her cheeks are starting to fill out. (She's wearing an awesome binky holder made by Grandma Sherrie.)


This picture was taken on Friday-her 7 week birthday.


Attack of "Brynzilla!" (We are only calling her this ONCE.)


Maiki has decided that if I'm nursing she should be nursing too.


My crafty friend Jill inspired me to try to create my own binky holders. I was brave and attempted to sew one myself. Of course, I got frustrated and immediately called my mom.

Mom-Thanks for making the binky holders; we love them!