April 4, 2011

Bryn's 2nd Month

Bryn's 2 Month Well Check:

10 pounds and 22.3 inches

Weight-40th percentile, Height-75th percentile, Head circumference-50th percentile

She survived 5 shots and received an oral vaccine. She cried for about five minutes, and then took a nice nap. This appointment was hard for me because Chris has always been there to hold the kids while they are getting jabbed. Our appointment was moved, so Chris was still at work. Maiki was great during the appt. and pretended to be the doctor. From the pretend conversation we had I discovered that she thinks you can fix anything with a schedule and Neosporin.


Bryn is doing amazingly well. She's such a great baby! Now that she's two months old I am going to stop being OCD. I've been recording every time she eats, how long she eats, and every time she's changed (plus if it's #1 or #2). I think it's kind of cool that I can tell you how many times she's pooped since she was born, but I really need to stop. I've gone two days without recording anything... It feels empty, but I know she's okay.

The Bryn and Maiki Comparison:


I am amazed by the number of people that have asked if Maiki's hair used to be red... No, it was never red.





Smiles, walks, and big girl jeans


I left the room for two minutes and returned to Maiki changing Bryn's diaper. :(

This week is Spring Break! We were excited to have tons of playdates, but our week started with Maiki vomitting 8 times on Monday. I hope Bryn doesn't get sick too.



Maiki has great taste in shoes.