November 6, 2010

Caught Up

I feel like a blogging criminal! I just looked and the last post showing (excluding Friday) was from June 14!!! At least I ended with one of the cutest posts, but still that was a bit ridiculous! I'm sorry it took me so long to update everything, and I'm sorry there are now months worth of posts at one time (plus the dates on the side are now all screwed up). I hope you find the time to at least skim the posts from now through June 14.

We are officially 28 weeks pregnant with another girl. Maiki could not be happier. I'm happy that we can reuse a lot of stuff; Chris has surprised me and he's informed me that this new baby will get her own stuff too. He doesn't want her to suffer from "middle child syndrome."

Maiki continues to shock us. Our little drama queen is extremely entertaining. It is so hard to discipline a toddler when they do hilarious things. Maiki's new talents/events include:
-teaching her high school teachers what a wedgy is
-pretending to take a shower, and getting butt-naked while at the Syracuse High playground
-dumping boyfriend #1 and coming home w/boyfriend #2 (on the same day)
-entertaining women in public bathrooms by singing while she goes
-shocking every random stranger she meets by initiating conversations about names, kids, grandkids, etc. . .
-When I asked her, "How's my little angel?" She said, "I'm not your little angel; I'm your little monster."
-coloring like a world famous artist (Seriously, she went from scribbling to drawing recognizable pictures in a day.)
I'm sure there are a million more. I'll add to the list when my brain starts working again. If you ever want to be entertained give us a call. Maiki LOVES talking on the phone.

The next post will be this week!!! Maiki turns 4 on Monday!