March 30, 2010

Dance Class

Maiki has been begging for dance classes for months, so my mom and I checked them out and finally decided to go with RHYTHM WORKS!
If you are thinking of signing up a little one in dance class let me know; I have a spreadsheet comparing and contrasting half a dozen of them, in northern Davis County.

Here are a few cute pics of Maiki and her dance friends:





My librarian made Maiki an adorable pink tutu. Thanks Bea!

The cost for dance classes, outfits, shoes, and the dance recital added up quickly, and Maiki really wants to look cute (she's quite the girly girl), so I found an awesome (really easy) tutu pattern online. I'm not very good at sewing so Grandma Sherrie came to the rescue! If anyone wants to get together to make $10 tutus (instead of buying them for over $50) let me know. :)