December 17, 2009

Catching Up, Part I

I had no idea how stressful this year was going to be. I'm teaching English 7 for the sixth year, but switching to the block schedule and adding yearbook has really kicked my butt.

Here are my favorite pics from the last few months:
HALLOWEEN
Chris, Annie, and Maiki
Yes, Chris really did shave so he had a handlebar mustache.
(Maiki wearing her 1st Halloween costume.)
Maiki and Great Grandpa Kaz
(Halloween costume #2, Maiki really wanted to wear a dress)

A SPONGEBOB BIRTHDAY
Maiki and her BFF Morgan
Josh dressed up as Spongebob for Maiki's b-day.
Is it just me, or does he look like a pedophile?
Slone crawling through the tent/maze "mambo combo" Maiki got for her b-day. Maiki turned it into a gauntlet by hiding in the middle and randomly hitting people with her gigantic balloon.


A miscellaneous pic that's too good to skip.
Josh, Alyssa, and Maiki
Maiki spent an entire month showing everyone her "owie"
on her middle finger. =D
FYI: Alyssa is Josh's new girlfriend that we all love.
(It's been just over a month.)