June 21, 2008

Swimming at the Bountiful Bubble

I guess it's not really called the Bountiful Bubble when the bubble's not up, but I don't know the actual name. . . I'm guessing it's the Bountiful Rec. Center.

Yesterday we went swimming for the first time this summer. Putting on a swimmingsuit was really depressing, but it was well worth it to check out my water baby in action. Maiki is VERY cautious, but EXTREMELY adventurous. She will carefully check things out, then jump right in.=) She didn't like swimming at first, but then she didn't want out of the pool. She absolutely loves going down the slide and getting sprayed with the little fountains and guns. Maiki also enjoyed floating on her lilypad (a baby gift from Cory) in the lazy river.

Heidi and Ashlee were nice enough to invite us to hang out with their five boys. I love how well the six of them interact.